I’ve been a regular presenter at the Tointon Institute for Educational Change for the past 10 years. The Tointon Institute provides Principal and Teacher Leadership training to Colorado educators four times a year.
Through my work with the Tointon Institute, I’ve had the privilege to provide additional onsite consulting to a variety of schools endeavoring to strengthen their systemic practices.
As a district administrator, I also provide regular professional development training on a variety of topics related to school improvement. Below is an archive of my most recent consulting work.
School Renewal Training Slides
- Powerful Teaching – Unleashing the Science of Learning (June 5, 2022 – Full Day – School & Teacher Leader Academy)
- Formative Assessments & Feedback that Makes a Difference (June, 2018 – Full Day – School & Teacher Leader Academy)
- School Cultures that Build and Sustain Student Achievement (June, 2018 – Full Day – School & Teacher Leader Academy)
- School Cultures that Build and Sustain Student Achievement (July, 2014- 1/2 day- Principal Academy)
- Building and Sustaining Student Achievement through Strong Cultures and Structures (Tointon Principal Academy) 9/2011
- Creating Synergy Through Positive Culture and Powerful Structures (Cherry Creek) 8/2011
- School Cultures that Build and Sustain Student Achievement (Tointon School Practices Academy) 6/2011
- Creating Synergy (Skyline Vista Elementary) 11/2010
- Ready, Set, Synergize (Broadway Elementary) 6/2008
- Creating Synergy in Your School (Bacon Elementary) 11/2007
Thompson Curriculum & Instruction Wikispace
- Colorado Academic Standards Placemats
- School Effectiveness Planning
- Standards Transformation Training & Resources (including Understanding by Design)
2 thoughts on “my training archive”
I found your site via an unpacking PD video you have posted on youtube. I would really like a copy of the unpacking documents that you used in the youtube video. Would you be so kind as to share? I’m filling out my name and email info below. I hope to use them in the design of unpacking PD with teachers in Florida.
Of course – you can access the template here – https://dianelauer.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/unpacking-the-standards-template1.pdf